Terms & Conditions
1. By using the site you agree to comply with our terms and conditions, which are as follows:
2. You may not data mine, reproduce, re-sell, publish or modify any portion of the web site without written consent from Dine Out.
3. Users of Dine Out may post reviews as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties and does not contain any form of commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Dine Out reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content. If you do post content or submit material, you grant Dine Out a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Dine Out and its sub-licensees the right to use (or choose not to use) the name that you submit in connection with such content. You may only post content to this website which you own the rights to, which is accurate, and which does not cause injury to any person or entity. You agree to indemnify Dine Out for all claims brought by a third party against Dine Out in connection with content which you post.
4. Due to the volume of businesses or venues and visitor comments featured on Dine Out, we are not able to verify the accuracy of all information on the site. Therefore, in the event of inaccurate, defamatory or copyright-infringing information appearing on the web site, we agree to endeavour to remove the relevant content within a reasonable time.
5. All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos and images is the property of Dine Out or its content suppliers unless otherwise stated and is protected by Malaysian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Dine Out and is protected by Malaysian and international copyright and database right laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Dine Out's express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) without Dine Out's express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this website without Dine Out's express written consent.
6. Dine Out respects the intellectual property and reputation of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed or that your name, business or reputation has been defamed in any way please notify us immediately.
7. We reserve the right to make changes to our website and policies at any time. You will be subject to the policies in force at the time that you use the website. If any of these conditions is deemed invalid or for unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
8. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
9. If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
10. Liability clauses:
(A) In no event will the measure of damages payable by Dine Out (or any of its Affiliates) include, nor will Dine Out (or any of its Affiliates) be liable for
(i) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or
(ii) business interruption, loss of profits, loss of production, loss of data, loss of savings, loss of competitive advantage or loss of goodwill (in each case, whether such loss or damage is direct or indirect), arising from or related to this Agreement, regardless of the type of claim, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory, whether or not foreseeable, and regardless of the cause of such damages even if Dine Out has been advised of (or is otherwise aware of) the possibility of such damages in advance.
(B) the aggregate liability of Dine Out (and its Affiliates) for any all direct losses, damages, costs, expenses, demands, claims, proceedings or any losses or damages which are suffered or incurred by the claimant directly arising in connection with this website, whether based upon an action or claim in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation, equity or otherwise (including any action or claim arising from the acts or omissions of the Dine Out (or, as the case may be, its Affiliate) shall not exceed in aggregate 12 times of the Fees (if any) paid in the month in which the breach occurred
Notice to Dineout Customers Relating To The Personal Data Protection Act 2010
Usage of Privacy and Personal Data:
Your personal data may be used for:
Dineout will not, however, share any such personal data with other entities except for such entities that have been authorized to carry out specific services for Dineout, or for the execution of email/sms
Protection of Personal Data:
Your Personal Data is important to us. Dineout will take reasonable care & precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Dineout reserves the right to amend this Notice to Customers at any time and will place notice of such amendments on Dineout’s website or any other mode Dineout views suitable.
At any point in time, should you wish to update your personal data on our database, you may login as your usual way through our website to amend or update your personal details
If you have any queries or complaints relating to this Notice to Customers or otherwise to misuse or suspected misuse of their personal information, you may send us a message via email to email@example.com
In the event if you do not wish to remain a subscriber of our services, you may directly choose to unsubscribe or opt out from Dineout services by sending us a message via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By giving or making available your personal data and such other information about yourself to us, you agree that providing us with your personal data and/or using the website, you expressly request to receive and consent to receiving communications and information from us from time to time. You understand that through your use of the website you consent to the collection and use of this information, including the transfer of this information to other countries for storage, processing and use by us.
We trust that you agree to the terms above with respect to our storage of your personal data. If you do not consent to the above, kindly contact us at the above contact details.
From your Dineout Team